Have you ever felt terrible knowing that you missed praying on time?
Do you struggle to wake for prayer?
Do you struggle to just wake up?
Here are some tips to help you become an early riser!
The most blessed time of the day is in the still of the morning when much of the world is asleep!
1) Go to bed 6-7 hours minimum and wake up 30 minutes before salat time! A good night of rest is always a good thing!
2) Set an intention and your alarm clock if needed to wake up on time! Making an intention for anything before bedtime will help your subconscious to work on that goal as you sleep!
3) Realize the benefits of the early morning and create some good habits to keep you motivated! Stretching, meditation, working out, writing or planning your day, a lot can be done in the early morning without a lot of distraction!
4) Enjoy the tranquility and the sounds of nature and start your day in a place of gratitude. Not only will your mind be calm and at peace, you will find yourself being able to accomplish more than you expected to on very early days!
5) Never wake up without reflecting on blessings of being able to just be awake! Starting your day with intentional feelings of gratitude will make whatever comes your way a little easier to handle. Praying and asking for help in all your affairs at this time can not hurt you. So why not make an extra effort to be grateful each day. The sound of birds singing in the morning or just total silence can truly be inspirational!
Do you have specific tips to help you pray on time?
To learn more about the Beyond Badr please visit us at https://www.beyondbadr.com/clan to subscribe to our monthly newsletter and to also receive some Amazing digital gifts just for joining us along the way!
The Beyond Badr Dev Team!